Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Graduation Blues

So far, I haven't been able to write even a single word in my screenplay. There were other thoughts that preoccupied my mind. First was practicum, then studies, and finally post-college life. For whatever reason these three aspects have affected me, but I vowed to finish them by late July, my target date for thesis defense.

OK I want to start the screenplay tomorrow, even if it's only a few pages and a few words. The problem though is the alignment, which further complicates matters. I don't have a script software that easily facilitates my work, but I'm hoping the complicated alignment in writing a script will be much easier.

A snippet of my official graduation photo was released a few days earlier, and I looked good in the photo, even better than my high school graduation photo. I can't wait for October to come, but I need to work hard.

So my march for graduation needs a lot of work. NOW IS THE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment