Thursday, April 28, 2011

Scripts and Reflections

Some days ago, I went back to my high school photos and saw how things changed over the years. As I was about to finish college, I would look back to my high school pictures and saw that without them, I would've never survived the rigors of college. Some of them are even studying here, and sometimes I give some input; as an elder statesman I would come to their aid when necessary, something I've been doing since high school.

But now that I'm a few months close to earning my collegiate diploma, I would go reflect on the past and look forward to the future.

Right now I'm through with 22 pages of my script. Still 68 more to go and counting. I still have until May 24 to finish the draft; the entire term dedicated for revisions. Till then, I'll continue writing my full-length script.

No comments:

Post a Comment