Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tomorrow, Not Quite

Class officially starts tomorrow. But my 'real' first day is actually two days away. This term, my alma mater De La Salle University, as a result of the refurbishing of their flagship building St. La Salle Hall, would have to accommodate a six-day class. Regular days are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. University Break, usually scheduled on a Friday, was moved to Wednesdays in fear of weekend bumming. Wednesdays and Saturdays are now reserved for P.E., lab and other minor classes. It may take some time to adjust, but I'm ready.

Aside from the refurbishing of the St. La Salle Hall, the construction of the Henry Sy Hall at the site of the former football field is still ongoing. Let's say this place will be crowded at best in the event of heavy floods, but just bear with the inconvenience caused by these, because it's for the modernization of DLSU's facilities.

Finally, I'm welcoming the upcoming frosh class as well, even if I'll only see them for one term.

As for my thesis screenplay, the draft itself is finished. I'll have the entire term to revise and refine the script. I have four subjects left, and I want to finish them as hard as I could. So good luck to me and my fellow soon-to-be graduates this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment