Friday, August 26, 2011

Life After College

This week effectively closes the chapter on college life. Simply put, after submitting the post-defense requirements, looking at my defense grade, and hopefully archiving my thesis, I'm all in a festive mood to celebrate. No more not quites, finally.

When everything's said and done, I'm ready to march on my graduation attire and earn my diploma. It was never an easy journey, but it was all worth it.

Now what to do on my belated summer vacation? Party, party, and party some more. I'll definitely gonna love that. But of course, there will also be some time to visit old friends in school. This is definitely my chill period, where my energy needs to be renewed after three years of college.

I've planned a lot of things for the next four months: two nights at Fiamma (October 21 for post-grad party, and December 9 for my pre-birthday celebration), a friend's debut, and occasional visits to school with old friends. More events will be added as the break goes on.

In the meantime, after I finish my post-defense requirements, I'll find some time playing Angry Birds and listening to vinyl records. Enjoy the break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment