Friday, August 5, 2011

Where Was I?

So it's been almost a month since I last blogged. First of all, I was so busy about my thesis that I seem to forget about blogging right now. The thing is, my thesis work is the most meticulous thing I've ever done. My mentor seems to demand a lot from me, from the scenes that fit the film all the way to the roles of a particular character. That explains why, that I had to focus more and more on my thesis because of my extremely demanding thesis mentor.

Now that I'm close to finishing my thesis work, I found some time to reflect on the three years and a term that college has offered to me. First of all, I failed three subjects in all my college life. Two have been made up, and I'm taking one more, with the hope of finally making it all up. As a result, I was a late enrollee from late in frosh year onwards. Then, I found out that befriending unfamiliar people was tough in the beginning, but I eventually overcame the dilemma. It was reminiscent of high school, where it was tough love at the beginning, but eventually tender loving care in the end. Next came my encounters with the toughest teachers of your life, my professors. Some professors were easygoing, some are brutal and demanding, but no matter who they are, they are here to help ease the burden and make a student stronger. Finally, the best part of college life is the free cut. There are some dates where the professors wakes up sick or just decides to postpone a class for an important function. No matter the purpose, a free cut is always a student's best friend. It makes you get out free and take your act somewhere else, either for school work or just the bums.

Now where was I? Here I am, my final term, the final few, giant steps towards finishing college. After all, anything is indeed, possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment