Saturday, August 13, 2011

Thesis

This past Tuesday, I was able to submit my thesis with an intention to defend it two weeks from now. My thesis is a 96-page screenplay about a fictional famous rock musician who suffered injuries from an automobile accident and seeks to regain his career and life through not only an arduous rehabilitation, but also a journey into sobriety and a stranger who eventually fell in love with him. I spent the entire summer break writing the first draft, and spent much of the term editing it. At first I found it tiring and difficult to finish editing the drafts, but I eventually grew comfortable, even if I exhausted myself doing them. I was able to finish them last week, and then printed and ring-bound four copies of the screenplay. By Tuesday it was all ready to be submitted, which I did.

Also this past Tuesday, some of my other majors mates submitted their thesis, composing of children's books, coffeetable books and screenplays. This week, my other majors mates are submitting their thesis composing of music videos, short films, documentaries, TV programs, and photo essays. Good luck with them, and we're also looking forward to the defense proper on August 24. We can't wait to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment